Trouble-shooting, dealing with crisis
- Analysis of market conditions and recognition of external factors responsible for creating a crisis situation.
- Crisis diagnosis (a review of "sensitive points" and problem hotspots) of the organization and its competitors, the development of "crisis arguments".
- The forecasting of potential crisis.
- The development of a communications strategy for anti-crisis implementation.
- Tracking of negative publications, directed towards the organization and its leadership and planning of actions in order to neutralize their effects.
- Training of the leadership and employees in dealing with crisis conditions and preparation of teams for crisis control.